INTEGRA Technologies has over 30 years’ experience providing industry-leading plant reliability solutions to the Energy industry. At the heart of our business is the continuous combination of technology, application expertise and skilled, experienced personnel.
The Industrial Technical Sales Representative will have a proven sales track record in multiple markets including but not limited to the following: Oil and Gas (Refinery, Pipeline & Off Shore production), Power generation (Coal, Nuclear and Hydro) and Chemical/Agricultural plants.
More specifically, the successful candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
• At least 7 years of proven sales experience within industries listed above.
• Must be fluent in French and English
• Technical Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical Technologies or Skilled trade background is required.
• Must have a strong understanding of highly engineered products and be technology savvy.
• Highly developed communication skills are required to interact with all departments and customers.
• Able to work flexible hours with regular travel to assigned regions and customers.
• Have strong, existing relationships with key contacts across multiple functions within a number of the industries listed above.
• Must be resourceful enough to find an entry point into companies that require engineered products and services.
• Ability to develop proposals based on customer needs, competition, pricing, and long term strategy.
• Must be a team player, have an intense work ethic and passion to succeed
• Region/Territory - Ontario, Quebec and Eastern Provinces
• Start date: November 1, 2016
The people of INTEGRA Technologies take pride in developing innovative answers to the energy industry’s most demanding challenges. As a company, INTEGRA Technologies understands that a successful business is comprised of successful people.
Employees are provided with the proper tools and guidance to create efficient solutions and effective means of support to our clients. By utilizing unique skill sets placed in calculated career positions, INTEGRA Technologies continues to nurture a positive environment and grow not only as an enterprise, but as a family. Our vision is to cultivate and sustain job satisfaction by intentionally fostering a fulfilling environment where employees’ unique abilities are understood, utilized and nurtured.
Work is a central part of our lives. INTEGRA is committed to partnering with all employees to ensure that each of us feels valued and supported to make meaningful contributions that ensure our success as a company.
Our Values and Beliefs are the foundation of who we are. We believe in high standards of trust and integrity that we apply equally to our relationships with customers, suppliers and coworkers.
To learn more about INTEGRA Technologies, please visit the following links:
Video Collection: https://vimeo.com/integratechnologies
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.