A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Boisbriand, QC / Permanent position
Position No.: FM-15
Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, you will mainly be responsible to stimulate interest in potential customers for FireFlex products. By your activities, you will maintain our existent customer's interests and develop new clientele in order to meet sales objectives. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
• Seek out and identify engineering firms and other organizations involved in fire protection and contact them to promote our business;
• Plan and organize technical presentations on our products with engineering firms, other organizations and the distribution network of the company;
• Identify point of sales and advantages of FireFlex products vs. our competitors;
• Participate in planning promotion activities such as expositions, technical presentations, publicity and special events;
• Prepare reports and documentation which will be used to demonstrate the advantages of our products and services;
• Present to our customers comparative costs of acquisition, installation, maintenance and service of our systems;
• Plan a base concept for a system and identify its main components;
• Participate in preparing proposals;
• Offer technical support to our customers;
• Frequently travel across Canada and United States.
• Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering or College Diploma in mechanical engineering technology and equivalent relevant experience;
• 5 years of relevant experience in sales and at least 3 years in the fire protection field;
• Fluent in spoken and written French and English (essential);
• Good knowledge of fire protection products;
• Good knowledge of NFPA standards;
• Good knowledge of Windows software;
• Must be available to travel up to 50% of the time in Canada and United States;
• Customer service oriented.
• Subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian
• Designs and manufactures state-of-the-art innovative integrated fire protection systems that set the benchmark
• Leader in the fire protection area for more than 80 years
• One of the 50 BEST EMPLOYERS IN CANADA 2013
• Visit us at www.fireflex.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
• 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service, 12 paid Statutory Holidays
• Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring
• Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
• Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
• Years of service Recognition Program
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.