A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Our client a leading manufacturer for over 70 years of cutting edge technically advanced pool equipment worldwide has partnered with St-Amour to uncover a Bilingual Technical Representative to join their collaborative and forward thinking team.
Reporting into the Technical Service Manager this bilingual representative will be responsible for managing the customer experience by providing product support to the various dealers/distributors and consumers.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Provide technical assistance on all product lines to support dealers, consumers and service providers.
• Evaluate and fulfil warranty requests in compliance with warranty protocols.
• Respond promptly to incoming phone, email and fax inquiries.
• Create and maintain service incident records in the technical service database.
• Diagnose and dispatch Heater and Heat pump service calls to contracted service providers.
• Enter replacement part orders for warranty calls into AS 400 system.
• Continuously grow technical knowledge on all product lines, both through formal training and individual study.
• Participate in industry trade shows and training seminars as required.
• Assist with training, projects or administrative duties in off-season.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and qualifications:
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Service role.
• Must be bilingual (French & English).
• Previous experience in a technical role, preferably in the pool industry.
• Technical aptitude and willingness to learn.
• Capable of handling difficult situations & customers.
• Ability to prioritize and utilize good judgement in problem solving.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs.
Please send your resume to Brian Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
St-Amour & Associates is not just a recruitment agency… but a firm
of headhunters providing customized solutions for close to 40 years.
The experience of our recruitment specialists, coupled with their
in-depth knowledge of the line of business for which they now act as
recruitment consultants, ensure promising results!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.