Position: Technical Outside Sales Representative
Salary: from $60K to $80K per year
Perks: excellent uncapped bonus structure; company car and cell; full benefits
A leading distributor in automation is seeking a Technical Outside Sales Representative to manage a territory in the Montréal region (South Shore and the region South and East of Montréal). This will be for an established territory with a lot of growth potential from existing clients and in new client development. This is a technical role that involves working with industrial clients, consulting on products such as PLCs, HMI industrial controls, instrumentation and M2M to name a few.
The company will offer a base salary ranging from $60K to $80K per year (depending on level of experience) plus an excellent uncapped bonus structure, company car, cell and full benefits.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales and profitability goals for automation product lines
- Create and maintain business relationships with Management, Operations, Production, Engineering, Procurement and Maintenance to deploy market penetration strategies
- Understand and communicate customers’ needs and strategies/business initiatives
- Consult and advise clients on technical products
- Provide leadership in the management of accounts
- Build strong business relationships with clients
- At least 2 years of on road sales experience with products related to industrial automation, controls or instrumentations
- Strong knowledge of industrial automation products such as PLCs, HMI industrial controls, instrumentation and M2M – a must
- At least some postsecondary education in a relevant field – a must
- Fluent bilingualism (French/English)
- Results-oriented individual
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.