A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
• Ensure service requests are fulfilled at a high standard of quality to customers by quoted delivery date.
• Ensure consistent application and administration of the company’s service and warranty programs.
• Responsible for day-to-day support of the business of service sales to customers.
• Execute initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence and maximize efficiencies including service, warranty programs and parts operations at the branch.
• Identify issues and work with branch co-workers to resolve them in a timely manner.
• Provide training and support for all service technicians and supervisors.
• Manage service personnel performance, safety, training and customer service.
• Work with customers, suppliers and co-workers to fulfill service orders and inquiries with service and cost expectations.
• Manage work flow, scheduling and monitoring of work order status.
• 3-5 years related experience in service, parts, supply chain or product support operations
• College diploma and/or post-secondary education.
• Skilled trade certification considered an asset.
• Experience working with budgets, analyzing budgets and developing targets
• Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Employee pension Plan
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.