A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
The Service Advisor is responsible for providing front-line service and support to customers, technicians, and management. He/she also acts as liaison between customers and appropriate staff in the Branch.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Builds and maintains strong customer relations including interacting directly with customers, booking appointments, obtaining purchase orders, and handling customer issues and inquiries.
• Ensures all invoicing and necessary payment procedures and required purchase orders are in place.
• Manages the work order process including opening work orders, reviewing work order information, forwarding work orders to the appropriate staff, modifying and revising work orders as required, and reviewing completed work orders for accuracy and consistency.
• Ensures open lines of communication are maintained between the customer and service department throughout the work order process.
• Initiates WheelTime and PRP metrics and ensures work orders are completed in accordance with WheelTime metrics to meet the needs and requirements of the customer.
• Accepts payment from cash customers, calls account customers for purchase order numbers; ensures all payments received from customers meet company approved requirements.
• Maintains ongoing communication with Service Manager on all work orders and customer relations matters in the service department.
• Supports other business activities as required.
• High School degree or equivalent
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Mechanical Aptitude
• 3 to 5 years experience in the trucking, automotive or heavy equipment industry
• Experience with Detroit Diesel engines, DDAC systems, MTU motors and Allison transmissions is an asset
• Bilingualism in French and English.
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.