A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Closing the deal meets opening the door to success.
Your natural flair for sales and resolving intricate business challenges is what sets you apart from the crowd. The Senior Commercial Account Manager role is all about professional relationship management and delivering top-tier financial advice to your business clients. Any specific knowledge or experience related to the Life Science or the Cleantech Industries would certainly represent an important asset for the candidate to that position. Now you’re looking to take your business development expertise to the next level, and this is where it begins.
This is a role in which your highly-developed experience with financial analysis, credit, and client acquisition takes centre stage. Finely honed solution-development skills combine with your innate salesmanship talents, portfolio management expertise, and knack for client service to set the stage for success.
Here is what we can offer you:
- A key face-to-face sales and client relationship management role in our Business Financial Services unit
- World-class sales and senior leadership training with countless development opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program that includes high earning potential, an annual bonus program, long term incentives, and flexible benefits
- A focus on work-life balance
Here’s what you need to succeed as a Commercial Account Manager:
- Proven success in sales and business development
- Best-in-class financial analysis and advice skills, including credit
- Strong orientation towards relationship building and closing deals
- Specialized industry expertise in a past role (i.e. real estate, healthcare, agriculture)
- Deep industry and product knowledge
- Strong communication skills (French and English)
When you join RBC, you become part of a supportive team that is bound together by common values and shared purpose. A fundamental respect for the individual drives a practical commitment to diversity and inclusion throughout the bank. We succeed and grow by bringing out the best in all our people. And that includes you. Explore the opportunities today.
RBC Recent Achievements
- BEST Employers for New Canadians - 2013, 2012 & 2011
- BEST Commercial Bank in Canada - World Finance’s 2013 Banking Awards
- BEST Retail Bank in North America - 2013 & 2012
- BEST Private Banking in Canada - 2013& 2012
- #1 Innovation in Customer Service – 2013
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.