- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Enterprise Robert Thibert Inc. is actually looking for a sales representative to manage Outaouais and Eastern Ontario territories.
The candidate will be responsible for securing new customers, introducing new services to existing customers and managing a current account base.
As a Sales representative with Robert Thibert Inc, your career will have many benefits, such as Insurance plan, Car allowance, an Excellent Salary and bonus.
* Sales representative will have to travel locally and availability for occasional overnight travel is required.
- Essential - College or university graduate
- Essential - Minimum of two years’ experience in field sales
- Essential - French and English (written and spoken)
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - Good knowledge of car accessories
- Essential - Results-oriented
- Essential - Strong communicator
- Essential - Excellent negotiation skills
- Essential - Focus on building effective client relations
Entreprise Robert Thibert Inc., founded in 1976 by current President Robert Thibert, is the Canadian leader in automobile accessory distribution.
At peak times, the company employs more than 300 employees. With warehouses in Mercier, Chateauguay and Napierville in Quebec, Moncton in New Brunswick, Calgary in Alberta as well as Brampton in Ontario, Robert Thibert Inc. serves some 5000 clients with the highest degree of efficiency possible.
In 1989, Mr. Thibert also founded the ‘’Docteur du Pare-Brise’’ banner which today operates some 50 franchises. Docteur du Pare-Brise distinguishes itself from its competitors by targeting the automobile accessory retail market and automobile glass.
Today, both Entreprise Robert Thibert Inc. and Docteur du Pare-Brise are models in their respective activity sectors.