A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
• Prospect and source new customer opportunities within defined territory through cold-calling and lead follow-up, identifying needs and developing sales solutions in order to satisfy customer requirements.
• Manage current customers within assigned territory.
• Develop professional working relationships with all current clientele in order to drive repeat business and deliver excellent customer service.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail, maximizing cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Meet and exceed all established sales goals as determined monthly.
• Create and provide sales quotes for approval for assigned product line.
• Assist in the creation and submission of bids and government/provincial tenders as required.
• Gather all required customer information to complete the sale/proposal and ensure client satisfaction.
• Liaise with manufacturers, in-house departments and all other relevant suppliers in order to determine status of orders and compliance to delivery times.
• Develop Sales Reports for Sales Managers, Branch Managers and all other relevant parties as required.
• Attend trade shows as required in order to promote the Wajax line.
• Comply with the Health & Safety program and practices.
Education and Experience:
• College diploma and/or relevant working experience.
• 1-3 years of outside sales experience required, preferably in Heavy Equipment or a similar industry.
• Solid written communication skills.
• Advanced verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with computers including Microsoft Office.
• Proven ability to work effectively with customers and/or others.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.