A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
The Allison Transmission Inc. (ATI) representative is in charge of the indirect sale of ATI products.
• Meets and assists customers with the appropriate selection of products according to their needs.
• Offers them various product options in addition to the extended warranty programs.
• Makes performance assessments of the product according to the customer’s requirements (SCAN program).
• Promotes Wajax workshops in order to increase parts and service revenues.
• Manages contact between the dealer network, the distributor and Allison Transmission Inc.
• College degree and/or combination of education and technical experience deemed relevant
• Bilingual, spoken and written French and English
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the heavy truck industry
• Experience in financial analysis and calculation of proposals
• Experience in drafting proposals/quotes
• Experience in design and technical presentation of solutions to customers
• Experience in client relationship management
• Experience in business negotiation
• Dynamic, organized, prepared and autonomous
• Proactive management of their own sales territory
• Ability to work with a team
• Knowledge of project management
• Demonstrated leadership capability
• Excellent skills in communicating and listening to customer needs
• Sense of initiative and willingness to create opportunities
• Strong profile demonstrating advisory and technical selling skills from simple to complex products
• A proven sense of customer service
• Availability to travel more than 50% of the time
More Than Just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.