A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Sales Coordinator – Cosmetics
Salary: up to $40K
Perks: great benefits; 23 paid days off
Are you well-organized? Are you able to take on a variety of different tasks and prioritize them? Do you have a high sense of urgency and work well within tight timelines? Are you a motivated self-starter?
If so, then we have the perfect job for you!
Our client, a leader in global beauty products situated in Dorval, is looking for a Sales Coordinator who will provide support to a Senior Account Manager.
We are looking for a bilingual, motivated and resourceful individual who will work very closely with various internal departments, from marketing to finance.
Salary and job details:
- Salary up to $40K
- Company situated in the Dorval area
- Great benefits
- 23 paid days off
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Account Managers; effectively support and understand the account requirements and expectations
- Maintain core listing forms
- Complete promotion order forms and cycle presentations as needed
- Lay out advertising activity on marketing calendars and 6-month ad plans for the representatives
- Track ad results (POS) from account invoices and overlay POS results on marketing calendars
- Process sample requests from the accounts
- 3 to5 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Experience in a cosmetics, consumer goods or pharmaceutical environment (mandatory)
- Fluent English and very strong French – written and spoken
- MS Office skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint (SAP an asset)
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.