A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Prospect New Customers and Opportunities for our company and products.
* Find new potential Clients.
* Visit and exhibit at Trade Shows.
* Use Social Media to amplify brand and product awareness
* Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
* Work with and motivate manufacturer representatives
* Adjusts content of sales presentations based on customer
* Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and vehicle Manufacturers.
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by working closely with internal colleagues in engineering and plant.
* Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Since 1998 we manufacture suspension seats for buses, trucks and specialty vehicles of all sorts.
For our continued success, we are looking for someone who can identify with our products, and who would like to grow with the company exponentially. A "can do" approach is what we cultivate because we recognize that it takes different people with different skills to create something extraordinary and success.
We are progressive and are striving to become the best in the marketplace.
Our facility is in St Hubert, QC (Montreal South Shore).
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.