A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Maison Joseph Battat Ltd. – Montreal QC
Battat is a privately owned international business located in Montreal that has been in North America for over 45 years. We are in the business of designing and manufacturing high quality educational and innovative toys and have experienced constant growth over the years. We are a team of dynamic individuals in an organic environment through which we all grow and in turn contribute to the company’s success.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Sales Analyst who will be reporting to the Senior VP of Sales:
• Pull and analyze retailers weekly POS reports and use them to monitor recent sales performance and adjust forward forecasts on a SKU, brand and promotional level at appropriate time horizons;
• Assist in developing a collaborative sales forecast with our retailers;
• Analyze our performance metrics based on retailer scorecard reports;
• Identify discrepancies between forecasted and actual orders and work with the necessary parties to have issues resolved;
• Identify with our retailers process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions;
• Work closely with sales team to reduce/eliminate slow moving inventory.
Skills, Competencies & Requirements:
• University or college degree in business or science/engineering or background in supply chain management will be considered as a preferred qualification;
• Excellent knowledge of English to deal with the foreign divisions and international customers;
• Strong customer focus with business acumen, problem solving skills and results oriented;
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening;
• Strong aptitude for numbers, patterns and forecasting, solid organization and planning skills;
• Ability to build and maintain excellent internal, cross-functional working relationships;
• Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook & Excel;
• Self-directed, ability to work with limited supervision;
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic environment;
• Some travel required (15%).
• 3-5 years of analytical experience (ideally in a retail environment) with emphasis on sales forecasting and inventory management.
Please feel free to visit our current Web Sites: ogdolls.com, terrauniverse.com, mybtoys.com, loridolls.com, battatco.com
We have a 37.5 hour work week and offer a competitive salary based on experience, a generous group benefits package, continued education and an on-site gym facility.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only selected candidates will be contacted.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.