A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work: Simplify and innovateTake ownership of the what and the howEquip people to succeedExecute with discipline and prideTalk straight, build trust, and over deliver Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
In this exciting opportunity, the Solution Specialist 1 will be responsible for delivering results by helping the local specialist team build and process integrated customized solutions for clients using standard products. The Solution Specialist 1 will become able to effectively position Rogers and present a strong value proposition as well as effectively manage multiple opportunities through the internal quote to cash process. As a successful Solution Specialist 1, you will be expected to help your specialist team regularly meet and/or exceed defined revenue targets supporting the overall company objectives.
• Help the team achieve their defined sales objectives of the Enterprise Business Unit – Quebec for next generation products (Data Center, Cloud Solutions, Fixed Internet, Ethernet & Private networks connectivity, IP voice, Unified Communication and Collaboration, Information Security and Professional Services)
• Understand how to qualify opportunities that are identified by Account Executives (AE) in line with Rogers long term growth strategy
• Work tactically with all Specialists on your team to move opportunities thought the internal quote to cash process
• Help create innovative proposals and strategic sales presentations
• Be able to understand legacy Rogers (and other suppliers) services to better position Rogers next generation data services. Assist in timely execution of all contract renewals and RFP responses where required.
• Be prepared to establish productive, professional relationships within the organization and where possible in key customer accounts
• Be able to communicate the value of Rogers solutions and endorse Rogers in collaboration with the Solution Specialists. Learn to thoughtfully differentiate Rogers against the competition in each opportunity.
• Actively participate in Internal meetings, helping review the customer’s requirements using a consultative approach
• Work closely with Solution Specialist & Solution Engineering to better understand the solutions you are helping move though the sales quote to cash process.
• Ensure that all opportunities, processes and procedures are completed and tracked through Rogers CRM (Salesforce.com). Record/document all requirements and outcomes from meetings
• Communicate the specialist’s goals and represent their interests to internal teams. Provide regular two-way communication between the processing teams and the Specialist/Account Executive.
• Follow the process for escalation of non-standard pricing to internal executives as required
• Successfully manage the transition of ownership to implementation on completion of a sale, ensure that all parts of the order are correctly assembled and passed to the delivery team
• Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Experience of telecoms solutions preferred, at a technical level or a sales level
• Experience of complex sales processes requiring multiple approvals preferred
• A willingness to work for a team taking ownership of the day to day quote to cash process for multiple Specialists opportunities
• A technical background IT or telecoms with any knowledge of Network, Internet, UCC, IT security and Data Centre technologies would be an asset.
• Experience in a consultative sales environment who can complete basic business cases to support customers in the decision making processes
• Any of the following experience is also an asset in this role: presentation skills, leveraging SFDC, Microsoft O365, quote to cash process, response to RFP's, working with virtual teams, a positive attitude
• Finally you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing industry, where you will be thrown new challenges every week and expected to solve them
Schedule: Full TimeShift: DayLength of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000 (182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements: NonePosting Category/Function: Sales & Inside SalesRequisition ID: 93349 WHY ROGERS? As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow. Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process. Posting Notes: Corporate || Canada (CA) || QC || Montreal || SF:EBU; SF:JBQC; SF:LI-AA1 ||
We're Canada's dynamic communications and media company. We make sure you stay inspired, informed and in touch like never before, with our advanced networks, powerhouse media brands and technologically advanced communications services.
We can be relied on as the leader - the company that consistently delivers for employees, customers, shareholders and the community. We’re not only committed to delivering great results and a great workplace experience - we're driven to make our community and our country stronger and more successful.
Apply now for a career like never before.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.