A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Title: Reservations Agent - Hybrid
Location: Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Business unit: Transat Tours Canada - Tour operator
Type of work: Permanent full time or permanent part time
Be part of the journey!
The incumbent will receive calls from Travel Agents as well as external customers to promote and make booking arrangements composed of all products from the Transat brand. The incumbent needs to be versatile, organized and detail-oriented as he will be required to deal with both B2B and B2C clients simultaneously.
- Service both types of incoming calls B2B and B2C as a priority, with emphasis on Customer Service; maintain a positive and professional telephone manner;
- Provide seats and hotels availability, flight schedules, and pertinent information to travel agents;
- Provide assistance to clients on travel destinations in order to close sales on all components i.e.: cars, flights, hotels, insurance and packages;
- Provide destination information and terms and conditions to travel agents;
- Cross selling and up selling of Transat products;
- Process changes as requested by travel agents;
- Maintain an up-to-date brochure and promotional material; organize information received via hardcopy or email on a daily basis;
- Provide assistance to customers navigating on our websites;
- Ensure a follow up of client files and respect prescribed delays in order to preserve the quality of service offered by the company;
- Possibility to execute modifications on B2B/B2C file.
- The 6-week training period will start Monday, January16th, 2017. The training will take place from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. All candidates must be available full-time during the training period;
- Minimum of 30 hours per week between April and December and 40 hours per week between January and March inclusively;
- The work schedules are confirmed one (1) month in advance;
- The Customer Care Center is opened from 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week; Agents must be able to work days and evenings, during the week and the weekend (after the training period);
- The work location is 300 Leo-Pariseau, Montreal.
- Possibility to work from home after a few months and under some conditions.
- Minimum of one year of experience in Call center or in the tourism industry;
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism (an asset);
- OPC/TICO certification (an asset);
- Bilingualism English and French;
- Comfortable with an internet environment;
- Comfortable to work with multiple reservation systems (RADIXX, SIREV, DATALEX, TTS);
- Exceptional selling and customer service skills;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment;
- Availability to work day and evening shifts; including weekends and statutory holiday.
Contact Information :
Please ensure to send your résumé via this site by indicating the following reference number TTC-16-285 / Reservations Agent – Hybrid.
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Transat A.T. Inc. is one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world and the leader in Canada’s holiday travel industry. The Company, which is headquartered in Montreal, has more than 5,000 employees and 18 business units. Transat offers its customers an extensive selection of destinations and holiday packages on all continents.
Transat is also very actively involved in corporate responsibility issues especially in sustainable tourism which is a priority commitment.
At Transat, employees demonstrate exceptional mobilization and energy. Joining Transat team is sharing a culture of teamwork and customer experience in an environment where employees can grow and have fun every day.
Join us and be part of the journey!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.