A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Product Development Coordinator
Salary: from $55K to $60K per year
Our client, a distributor of a variety of performance and specialty tapes for building and construction, industrial and manufacturing, is looking for a Product Development Coordinator to join their team.
In this role, your primary focus will be to successfully develop, introduce and launch new products that add or complement existing and new markets. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Management, you will assist in the development and implementation of new products, manage timelines, monitor sales and financial data, liaise and work cross functionally with various departments to ensure timely results.
- Contribute to growth by developing new products in key markets
- Document the Product Development process
- Create and maintain a project management database for easy reporting and updates
- Create project plans, monitor tasks, track risks and results
- Manage and follow up on new product critical path timing with vendors and internal personnel to ensure all dates are met
- Attend and help facilitate product meetings
- Analyze sales reports to identify areas of opportunity or deficiencies
- Maintain industry and technical knowledge
- Design and maintain competitor database for conducting detailed competitor analysis
- Perform various administrative tasks to assist in the smooth operation of the department
- Help develop and maintain a comprehensive Quality Control program internally and with manufacturers
- Assist in the testing of products
- Develop relationships with current manufacturers and create a network for sourcing new partners
- Negotiate and provide costing information for new product price requests
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, project management software
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Business-focused, self-motivated and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Technical and analytical mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree – a must (Engineering preferred)
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.