A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
• Supporting customer base and sales opportunities through the development of strong working relationships with current and prospective clients, the delivery of excellent customer service and exceptional product and application knowledge.
• Support OSR with prospecting activities including market overviews and client project analysis in order to provide appropriate product solutions.
• Conduct follow up with customers as well as inside and outside sales representatives on orders, quotes and service requested; undertaking activities to ensure the sale, such as the sourcing of competitor information and the analysis of competitor product offerings, application and pricing in order to overcome client objections.
• Conduct internal lunch and learns in order to promote and sell principal products..
• Review projects to ensure adherence to established timelines and deadlines, providing updates as required to outside sales representatives.
• Travel sometime to customer locations in order to deliver sales meetings; conducting technical presentations and demonstrations.
• Liaise with sales staff, suppliers, and branches in order to gather pertinent information and facilitate a unified sales effort.
• In conjunction with the branches, develop proposals based upon client needs, specifications and product offerings.
• Provide a viewpoint for the negotiation of contracts with suppliers, ensuring to increase total profitability.
• Ensure all customer needs are met and exceeded, providing technical support, advice, as well as product expertise.
• Provide customer/branches assistance with respect to delivery of products.
• Develop and maintain lasting relationships with clients, sales representatives, suppliers, branches and other relevant parties; formally responding to and addressing inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Conduct product specific training seminars for new employees as required.
• Provide customers/sales representatives and branches with technical advice and solutions based upon product offerings.
• Bachelor degree or college diploma.
• Knowledge require of PPE product (personal protective equipment) for occupational health and safety in the workplace.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position or equivalent business experience, including business forecasting / planning / strategy.
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as 3M, Honeywell Safety, Superior Gloves, Canross etc..
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.