Paladin is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Representative for LONDON, Ontario.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative's responsibility is to develop sales in the major centers of their respective territories by identifying and acting on sale opportunities, developing superior customer relationships and effectively positioning the company's products to meet customer needs. The position will require travel, proven large territory management skills are essential.
Regional Sales Manager
The Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales representative will drive territory sales performance, ensure development and execution of local business plans; build and maintain relationships with key customers.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
• Analyzing territory results for both historical and current results to identify sales opportunities.
• Develop a plan of action that will achieve sales objectives and develop the territory to its full potential.
• Execute the plan of action, achieving strong levels of reach and frequency among key customers.
• Develop a superior level of product knowledge in order to best understand physician needs and how the company's products can be best positioned to address them
• Plan and execute selling events and continuing medical education activities to increase the adoption of the company's products.
Characteristics of a Good Candidate
1. Ability to lead without authority
2. Analytical and strategic thinking skills
3. Excellent territory management skills
4. Communications Skills
Experience, Training and Education
• University degree in any of the following areas (science, health science, pharmacy, business).
• Professional/work experience in pharmaceutical sales (minimum 3 years) with a strong record of achievement
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Excellent territory management skills
• Strong computer skills (spreadsheet, database applications, presentation software and word processing).
• CCPE Accreditation
• Experience in pain, anti-infective and/or specialty medicine
Can you imagine a career that touches the lives of people everywhere? Can you imagine yourself working in a fast paced and dynamic workplace where rapid decision making, entrepreneurial initiatives, customer service and community become your new vision? A vision that drives our growth and success…if so, then Paladin is the place for you!
Paladin Labs Inc., headquartered in Montreal, Canada, is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring or in-licensing innovative pharmaceutical products for the Canadian market. Paladin has a focused marketing and sales organization that has helped it evolve into one of Canada's leading specialty pharmaceutical companies. Paladin is an operating company of Endo International plc, a global specialty healthcare company focused on improving the lives of patients while creating value.
We are a dynamic and fast growing organization. Paladin is constantly looking for great people to contribute to our growing business. We believe in empowering our employees by giving them the freedom to raise new ideas and encourage decision making in an environment that fosters the growth and development of each individual. Paladin’s culture is committed to building our business as well as our community, helping others, encouraging integrity and inspiring people to make a difference.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.