A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Client Services representative
OuiPay is a Montreal based, payroll and Human Capital Management company with clients all across Canada. We strive for client service perfection and offer a best of breed solution.
We look for fun, intelligent team players who believe in our core value of customer focused client services and a never say no attitude.
About the Position:
Provide consistent quality of customer service and support on OuiPay’s products and services. Focus primarily on customer issues that have an immediate resolution and directing those that do not, to the appropriate area of responsibility.
The following key areas identify the major responsibilities to the overall purpose of the position.
• Receives incoming requests for support from customers via telephone, e-mail, fax
• Establish and maintain a clear understanding of customer’s requirements and their changing needs to ensure services delivered in an efficient and timely manner
• Communicate effectively and consistently (in writing and verbally) to customers
• Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others to meet customer’s needs
• Responds to client inquiries, including clarifying problems and applying payroll expertise and analytical ability to resolve problems, which are typically within the following categories:
- Data entry/processing of payroll
- "How to" questions about products and services
- Delivery inquires/problems or requests
- Customer profile amendments
- Processing inquiries
- Payroll errors/reruns
- Transmission problems
- Year End questions
• PC skills (Excel is a must)
• Previous payroll experience
• Previous customer service experience working in a deadline driven work environment
• PCP Certification (or obtained within 18 months of employment)
Education and Experience:
• 2 - 5 years experience in a service environment
• Completion of CPA Payroll Compliance Legislation and Payroll Fundamentals 1 within 24 months of employment
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.