A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
• Promotes and sales products, parts and service including preventive maintenance sold by the Energy Division.
• Promotes maintenance, service, Cat parts and options available thru the dealership.
• Supports the external representatives with proposal estimates (including; preventive maintenance programs, repairs, update or electrical panels).
• Prepares all tender requests and proposals.
• Helps the externals representatives with territories/customers in: business development, update databases, customer listings, etc.
• Collaborates with the Parts and Service sales supervisor in order to meet the objectives.
Job Qualifications :
• Collegial diploma in electrical engineering or DEP in electricity combined with 2 to 5 years experience with generator sets, mechanical and /or electrical equipment
• Basic knowledge of mechanical motors
• Bilingualism (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of MS Office software and SAP, an asset
• Customer service oriented
• Autonomous, available and organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team player
Hewitt Equipment Limited was founded in 1952 by the late Robert Hewitt. The Company is the authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the province of Quebec and Western Labrador, and, since 1995, through its subsidiary, Atlantic Tractors & Equipment Ltd. is also the Cat Dealer for the Maritime provinces. With headquarters in Pointe-Claire and 50 branches, the Hewitt Group sells, rents and services the full line of Caterpillar products through five divisions: Heavy Equipment, Material Handling, Energy and Truck. Hewitt’s other subsidiaries are: Hewitt Material Handling Inc. (Ontario), Hewitt Rentals Inc. (Quebec, Western Labrador and Maritimes), Montréal Hydraulique 04 Inc. and SITECH Atlantic Ltd. (Maritimes). The Company is also the dealer for Maschinenbau Kiel GmbH (MaK) for Québec, the Maritimes, and the Eastern seaboard of the United States, from Maine to Virginia. The Hewitt Group employs over 2 300 people across Eastern Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.