Member of Technical Sales For Ontario Canada
The Member of Technical Staff is responsible for building and servicing his/her territory by developing business relationships with potential and existing accounts that can utilize our products.
The Member of Technical Sales will deal with both distributors and end-users, make sales presentations, product demonstrations, and perform new customer calls and other sales activities to generate additional business.
The Member of Technical Sales will also provide high level of customer service in answering customer inquiries and solving customer challenges, and routinely visit customer locations to maintain value-added relationships.
• A minimum of 5 years work experience in sales and customer service in an industrial Packaging environment.
• Strong communication and selling skills
• Positive outgoing attitude
• Must have great work ethic
• Self-motivated, goal oriented
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Aptitude for solving technical problems
• Knowledge of MS office
Caristrap will provide:
• Competitive base salary plus benefits
• Uncapped Commissions on sales
• Monthly car allowance
• Cell phone and laptop
• Extensive training
For more information about us and our products please visit our website at: www.caristrap.com
Job Type: Full-time
• Toronto, ON
• Sales: 5 years
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.