A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Outside Sales Representative (Nepean, ON)
Leader in the air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation and heating sectors for almost 60 years now and 2010 winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, The Master Group is the largest independent distributor in Eastern Canada from the Greater Toronto Area eastward to the Maritimes.
The person will promote and sell different HVACR products essentially to dealers, contractors, engineering firms and building owners. He will be responsible for prospecting and developing new business as well as continuing to build on existing relationships between The Master Group and its existing customer base.
Promotion of Master products to clients (contractors, engineering firms, dealers and owners)
- Evaluation of client’s needs & resources and recommendation of appropriate products
- Writing of product technical specs
- Presentation of technical drawings/documents
- Preparation of buying & pre-purchase documents
- Maintain sales forecasting reports
- Presentation of product applications for use in HVACR systems (formal presentation with catalogs or audio/video material)
- Acquire required technical knowledge in order to promote products (academic or manufacturer training)
Management of client accounts
- Development of existing and potential clients & solicitation
- Preparation of annual sales budgets for territory & proposals for client accounts
- Responsible for the use of the CRM in client account management
- Document account activities, generate reports and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers
- Responsible for developing and identifying design build accounts and markets.
After sales service
- Contacting customers after the sale to resolve problems and ensure follow up
- Ability to resolve technical problems related to products
Marketing & promotion
- Selling price: coordination with purchasing & sales departments
- Marketing tools, catalogs, sales manuals: coordination with purchasing & sales departments
- After sales service: coordination with service manager & support to manufacturers
- Technical training (products, installation, maintenance)
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing and emerging technologies and the latest product-line developments
Ensure effective regional commercial relations with suppliers.
Promotion of products within the Master sales team.
Identify competitive positioning of our products versus the competition.
Coordination with Product Managers & Technical Support Department
Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing and emerging technologies and the latest product-line developments.
A Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent experience
Possess a minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in the sales environment
In depth knowledge of products technical applications (HVACR Master’s products & competition)
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Bilingualism considered a major asset
Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
Health program (contribution to your gym membership)
Join a winning team: The Master Group Inc.
Leader for 60 years in the field of HVAC-R, winner of 2010's 50 Best Managed Companies, The Master Group is the largest distributor of comforts throughout eastern Canada from the GTA Metro to the Maritimes.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.