Position: Order Management / Customer Service Specialist
Salary: from $45$ to $55K per year + 5% bonus
Perks: eligibility for full benefits after 6 months (100% paid by employer); 4% pension match; 23 days off per year + summer 1/2 Fridays
Job Type: permanent
Schedule: from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Do you possess experience on SAP for order management? Do you have strong Excel skills and outstanding customer service skills? If you do, we have something interesting for you!
Our client, a leader in consumer goods located in Dorval, is looking for an Order Management / Customer Service Specialist to join their team.
What’s in for you?
- Schedule from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Permanent position
- Salary from $45$ to $55K per year + 5% bonus
- Eligibility for full benefits after 6 months (100% paid by employer)
- 4% pension match
- 23 days off per year + summer 1/2 Fridays
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Customer Service team and will:
- Review orders on a daily basis and take corrective actions as needed
- Research and resolve all customers’ late shipments and other inquiries
- Work with Sales and customers to manage special order requirements or account requests
- Get a good knowledge of customer policies and procedures in order to improve customer service levels
- Enter manual orders
- Be responsible for meeting department’s KPIs
- Maintain updated customer information file
- Ensure that internal and external customers receive superior customer service assistance
- Work on special projects and other assignments, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2 years of experience in customer service or logistics in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of managing orders – preferred
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft applications, and intermediate Excel level – a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to manage multiple tasks and handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as well as in a team-oriented environment
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.