A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
The Inventory Planner is responsible to ensure product Inventory levels are sufficient to support & promote sales efforts and customer requirements and to follow the corporate inventory guidelines, policies, procedures & inventory savings strategies.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Create and maintain inventory plans that balance the needs of customer service and investment dollars
• Collaborate with Operations Managers to ensure customer/market requirements is properly reflected and supported in inventory investments
• Monitor inventory performance identifying non productive inventory (surplus or obsolescence) and arranging redeployment and/or disposition
• Monitor performance of consignment, dedicated and contract inventory and recommend adjustments to customers and sales teams.
• Play a key role in supporting and preparing the annual physical inventory process
• Review and analyze vendor rationalization, cost savings & product duplications across vendors
• Handle and respond to inquiries from Operations, sales, suppliers and branches.
• Extract data and analyze information to assist in decision making
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field
• 3 years related experience in supply chain and/or inventory management
• Competency in Excel &
• Fluency in English spoken and written
• Industrial distribution experience (asset)
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.