A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Reporting to the Inspection Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing new inspection business as well as maintaining our existing clientele. You will thus estimate contracts following inspections made by our technicians for adding and/or replacing fire alarm, sprinkler and portable extinguishers systems:
• Analyze inspection reports;
• Prepare and follow-up on quotations;
• Prepare all documents necessary for opening contracts;
• Resolve quotation related problems.
Working within a team of fire protection professional, your work will help the company to adequately meet its clients' expectations and ensure the security of their fire protection systems.
• 2-3 years' experience in the fire protection field;
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service;
• Must be capable of preparing quotations;
• Good computer skills;
• Valid driver's license.
ABOUT VIKING FIRE PROTECTION INC.
• Subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian
• 14 offices throughout the country
• Leader in the fire protection area for more than 80 years
• One of the 50 BEST EMPLOYERS IN CANADA 2013
• Visit us at www.vikingfire.ca.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
• 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
• 12 paid Statutory Holidays
• Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring
• Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
• Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
• Years of service Recognition Program
Apply today by visiting our Website or submit your resume by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.