• Respond to incoming client calls/visits, process customer orders (plumbing and heating contractors)
• Prepare quotations and assist customers with technical questions
• Assist customers in heating equipment selection per their job requirements
• Assist clients in troubleshooting problems
• Technical knowledge of heating systems (technologist in building mechanical systems or relevant experience such as plumbing and heating trades person)
• Customer service experience
• Ability to read plans and drawings (building, plumbing, ventilation) is an asset
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
• Hard working and resourceful
• Enjoys working in a team environment to achieve goals
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Available for occasional manufacturer product training (Canada/United States)
Join a dynamic team. Rodwick Inc. is a specialized distributor of heating and ventilation equipment in the Province of Quebec for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.