A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Gage Applied Technologies, Inc. is seeking an Inside Sales Support/Marketing Assistant to assist with the various daily activities associated with the sale of the full product line in its Lachine, QC headquarters.
This is an entry-level, career position, which involves business-to-business technical sales to small and medium sized accounts. This position is an excellent opportunity for a young candidate with limited qualifications to enter the exciting and profitable business world of Sales and Marketing. If you are aggressive and have a love of technology, this is an exceptional opportunity to start your career in a successful, high-tech company.
POSITION OPEN: Inside Sales Support/Marketing Assistant
REPORTS TO: Andrew Dawson, Sales Manager
• Proactive approach and skills to communicate with Sales Channels and customers. To assist in qualifying prospects and setting up appointments. Great telephone skills are needed in this position because of cold calls - no phone fear. Past experience in telemarketing is helpful.
• Provide support and assistance to Sales, Customer Support, and Marketing to effectively expand volume opportunities from customers within areas of responsibility.
• Handle inbound sales support calls from customers and outside Sales Channels utilizing a blend of sales and customer relations experience (e.g. customer service, order processing, or telemarketing).
• Maintain quality communications with several lists of certified leads. Qualify all leads.
• Thorough follow-up on all leads with the appropriate Sales Channel for complete execution of opportunities including the generation of quotes and manuals.
• Provide existing and potential customers with product pricing quotes.
• Effectively collect, organize, and input all lead information into the computer system.
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communications skills via telephone and e-mail; ability to articulate the benefits of products, services, features, and special promotional offers to customers.
• Ability to project a positive attitude, comfort, and confidence over the phone.
• Aggressive, goal oriented, excellent work ethic, professionalism.
• Strong commitment to work attendance.
• Willingness to perform other duties or responsibilities as instructed or requested.
• Self-starter who is motivated, innovative, and resilient.
• Working knowledge of English is required
• High school diploma required. CEGEP preferred.
• Experience in with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Windows operating environment is an asset.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Combination of Salary and Commission on Sales
• Gage values its associates and provides a casual atmosphere for personal growth and achievement. In keeping with this policy, we offer an excellent benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, attractive medical and dental plan options, vacation, RSP plan with generous employer contributions.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Gage Applied Technologies Inc., originally established in 1987 and located in Lachine Quebec, is a customer-oriented worldwide industry-leader in Advanced Instrumentation based on the personal computer platform. We design and develop sophisticated hardware and software for the Test and Measurement; Embedded Data Acquisition and Automated Test market segments. Our product offerings include PCI and CompactPCI digitizers, modular instruments, turnkey measurement systems, and supporting software.
Our designs and developed technologies are used worldwide across diverse industries in Communications, Computers, Semiconductor, Aerospace, Research Laboratories and Education. Some major applications served are Manufacturing Test, Advanced Research, Ultrasonics, Lasers and Embedded DAQ.
As a worldwide industry leader developing performance digitizers, we pioneered the technology for the GaGe brand CompuScope and CompuGen products that are world renowned for high speed, high data throughput, high resolution, low noise, deep on-board acquisition memory, and much more. We continue to drive the technology for the GaGe and Signatec brand products marketed world-wide.
Our motivated engineering teams, exciting new product developments, diversified customer base and a growing international presence positions Gage Applied Technologies for continued growth and success.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.