A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Location OTTAWA , Ontario, Canada
Job Opened 01/12/2017
Education High School Diploma/GED
Job Number 170000H7
Job Type Part Time
The Gift Registry associate has primary accountability to be a customer-focused individual who understands the importance of being ready to serve our customer by delivering a fast and efficient customer experience that meets their needs & exceeds their expectations. You are a team player who shares successes and learns from challenges and you appreciate that teamwork is the culmination of individual efforts against a common goal.
- Prioritizes daily workload activities based on the needs of the business
- Surpass sales targets through the participation at Bridal Events and execution of Lead Lists conversions, Bridal Registries, the Consultation Process, and Outbound Marketing initiatives
- Participates in the achievement of service excellence through customer engagement/consultation, product knowledge initiatives and team work
- Sales administration, special orders, filing, and processing of pertinent paperwork
- Exceeds internal and external customer expectations
- Effective communicator, both verbally and nonverbally, with the ability to adapt to the audience
- Demonstrated ability to recognize opportunities and act upon them
- Efficient, effective, with a sense of urgency and time conscious
- Multi-task oriented, in a fast paced environment
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.