A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Adecco is currently hiring for a German speaking Customer Support agent to join their team in downtown Montreal. The person must be at ease in English and in German. Our client's offices are located in Downtown Montreal and will give you a peek at how much work goes into a Video Game before and after release.
We are hiring German speakers for this job with valid work permits who are already residing in Montreal.
Benefits of the German agent job:
- Long term position;
- Stimulating environment;
- Possibilities of advancement;
- Downtown offices.
Role of the German game support agent:
- Offer professional level support to game players;
- Use available tools to investigate and document gamers' questions and comments;
- Record all activity in CRM tool;
- Communicate by email and chatroom wtih a professional and error-free language;
- Attend training sessions in English;
- Make sure quality levels are respected;
- All related tasks
- Experience in video game play;
- At least one year of experience in Customer Service over the phone;
- Mastery of the English language;
- Native speaker level in German;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Interest for video games and MMORPG;
- Analytical skills;
- Flexible availabilities for high season gaming periods (weekends and holidays).
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills, please apply directly via our website (recommended) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website to view all of our offers!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.