Would you like to be a part of a new boutique? Are you looking for a management position in the Promenade Saint-Bruno? Are you a good leader?
Our client, Nespresso, is looking for a manager for its new boutique in the Promenade Saint-Bruno starting end of October 2016.
This manager position offers you:
- Competitive salary;
. A full range of benefits;
- 3 weeks vacation;
Tasks of the manager of the boutique at Promenades Saint-Bruno:
- Achieve with team the daily, weekly, monthly sales and service level targets set for the boutique;
- Maximize guest frequency, sales and acquisition of new club members in the boutique;
- Maximize capsule, accessories and machines sales in the boutique;
- Ensure that all customers are served in the best possible manner and that every transaction is completed efficiently and effectively;
- Proactively manage, listen and interact with all customers and resolve any complaints;
- Drive the implementation of company programs by motivating and instructing the team to meet operational and organizational objectives;
- Motivate and coach team to provide exceptional customer service in keeping with our brand image;
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate appropriate responsibilities to team to ensure a smooth operation;
- Provide coaching and direction to the team in an effort to achieve operational goals. Consistently review KPI's to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvements. Create action plan to achieve goals;
- Monitor and manage staffing levels to ensure boutique operations and customer service goals are met;
- Recruit, hire and train the team;
- Establish annual sales forecasts and capacity planning with national boutique manager;
- Utilize tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address inventory and sales trends;
- Use all operational tools to plan for and achieve excellence in staffing, scheduling, monthly reports, cash management and inventory management;
- Implement SOP's and guidelines for the boutique ensuring team compliance;
- Run monthly and quarterly physical stock inventories, place orders and check deliveries to ensure adequate stock levels;
- Continuously evaluate the quality of service and give individual feedback to the Boutique Specialists;
- Create a culture of continuous learning within the team through daily meetings, focused group sessions, formal training and one on ones;
- Respond to immediate Boutique and team needs by partnering with NESPRESSO resources (Human Resources, Finance, Trade) and external resources as needed;
- Acts as a coach and mentor by using discretion in assessing performance, providing feedback and coaching to improve performance.
- Mobilize the team to achieve the objective of each event or initiative.
Required qualities for the manager position:
- 3+ years of experience in managing/supervising people/teams;
- Ability to manage boutique operations independently;
- Excellent presentation, communication & interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some evenings;
- Knowledge of coffee products;
- Fluent in English and in French.
If this position is appealing to you, APPLY NOW! to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates who are retained for the position will be contacted!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.