Reporting to the Vice-President of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company composed of numerous subsidiaries and divisions throughout the country, you will oversee the whole SCS Canada division activities. You will supervise a team of approximately 20 employees, specialized in purchasing, sales and distribution of fire protection equipment, as well as providing customer service to fire protection contracting companies. More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
• Work together with the Procurement Committee;
• Maintain strategic relationships with customers and key suppliers;
• Supervise negotiation with suppliers;
• Ensure management and maintenance of stocks to meet contractual agreements with customers;
• Oversee periodical verifications of warehouse overflows and annual inventory;
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing orders with concerned partners;
• Participate in establishing new prices;
• Develop and enhance new sales channels to meet sales objectives.
• Diploma in supply chain management, business management or a related field;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role (purchasing, inventory management, sales, personnel management);
• Good knowledge of cost pricing;
• Fluent in spoken and written French and English (essential).
• Good knowledge of MS Office and proficient in Word and Excel;
• Positive Leadership;
• Excellent communication skills and team spirit;
• Knowledge of fire protection and/or plumbing products (an asset).
ABOUT POLYGON SECURITY
• Private holding company, entirely Canadian
• Numerous subsidiaries and divisions in15 offices throughout the country
• Leader in the fire protection area for more than 80 years
• One of the 50 BEST EMPLOYERS IN CANADA 2013
• Visit us at www.polygon.ca
WHAT WE OFFER
• Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
• 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
• 12 paid Statutory Holidays
• Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring
• Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
• Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
• Years of service Recognition Program
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.