A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Your place is with us, SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security.
An SFL Advisor is…
A leader who makes a difference: build a financial plan for you clients and contribute to fulfill their dreams
A leader backed by a great team: make the most of our multidisciplinary team
A leader who is free to lead: be your own boss, take control of your time and career
Leaders, welcome to SFL!
You want to find out more? Here are two videos:
What is it like to be an SFL advisor? - https://youtu.be/-3yXFLE60PY
Tell me everything about the SFL network! - https://youtu.be/yN5g-US-wSI
Few careers offer you a chance to make a real difference in peoples’ lives by helping them build their savings, protect their assets and realize their dreams. Our SFL advisors prepare strategies and plans that meet the financial security needs of their clients to ensure they look to the future with confidence.
Do you think you have what it takes to become an SFL advisor? For our part, we have what it takes to help you be one of the best. As an SFL advisor, you will benefit from the following:
• You’ll be your own boss, setting your own hours and objectives
• A fixed weekly income for the first year, and bonuses tied to your performance
• Help starting up your business, personalized coaching and a professional development program
• The freedom to choose from a wide range of products from major Canadian insurers and more than 80 mutual fund companies*
• State-of-the-art software to help you build your business
• Assistance from a multidisciplinary team of professionals who complement your expertise
• Support for marketing and business development
• Get the chance to participate in unique events with your peers to celebrate your outstanding performance
*Offered by SFL Investments, Financial Services Firm mutual fund representatives.
• University degree in business administration, finance, accounting, insurance, financial planning, marketing or a related field
• Experience in the financial services or sales industries an asset
• Insurance of persons and/or mutual funds representative’s certificate is an asset
• Excellent people skills
• Sense of business/entrepreneurship
• Good communicator
• Team player
• Personal discipline
Let’s team up. Because everything is possible!
SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security (SFL) and SFL Investments, in conjunction with their counterparts outside of Quebec, Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network and Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc., form a national network for the distribution of financial services in the areas of financial security, life and health insurance (individual and group), savings, and investments. With offices across Canada, the network has more than 1,600 financial security advisors and mutual fund representatives. For more information, go to www.sfleader.ca/en
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.