A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
.Position Purpose: The role will be accountable to establish and grow long term relationships by collaborating with a portfolio of clients with evolving personal banking needs. By providing superior service and financial advice, the senior account manager will achieve exceptional client loyalty. The focus is on retaining, growing and attracting clients through an ongoing discovery approach and applying financial counselling principles that help individuals make informed decisions about their personal goals. By partnering with other RBC specialists across the organization, the role will contribute to helping RBC achieve a dominant market position.
Key Accountabilities 1. Primary accountability is to collaborate with each of their clients and apply financial counselling principles to actively and effectively assess their life stage needs and provide proactive financial solutions
2. Contribute to meeting sales plan and related activities by growing both existing and new client portfolios
3. Conduct business development activities that result in generating more referrals, clients and business Knowledge/Accreditations: The following 3 courses are mandatory:
- 0700 - Fundamental and Personal Finance- 0774 - Investment and Taxation Fundamentals - Québec
- 0778 - Insurance and Retirement - Québec Certification of completion (2981) must be entered in Campus stating that above 3 courses were completed.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in financial services
- Knowledge of a broad array of financial products and services, such as credit and investment- Bilingualism required: French & English
- Strong sales orientation and demonstrates a passion for putting clients first
- Track record in building trust and maintaining long term client relationships
- Proven sales success demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets
- Ability to apply financial counselling principles to advise clients and provide financial solutions through the delivery of financial strategies which meet their important life goals
- Excellent communication skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and responded to
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills
- Continuous learner with a deep curiosity about his/her diverse customers and keeps up to date on changes in client needs, procedures and products
A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in Commerce, Business Administration or related experience is required.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Address: 203 Aylmer Rd
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 02/22/2016
Req ID: 107003
Posting Notes: SF:EFC; SF:JB
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.