A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The Expeditor will be in charge of organizing and synchronizing the activities between purchasing, production and receiving. The expeditor’s mandate is to identify and resolve actual and potential conflicts relating to material management and procurement. In his role, the Expeditor will report to the Project Control Supervisor and his tasks will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Verify that material Purchase orders are placed as per the production plan
- Track the delivery dates of the material needed for the shop assembly
- Track and facilitate assembly parts needed from shop & test supervisors
- Communicate risk caused by late parts
- Supplier follow up on backlog of material and expedite missing parts
- Track and contact suppliers for Non-Conformant parts
- Track parts related to change notices
- Degree in supply chain or in administration
- Must be able to adapt quickly to change and respond positively to peak workloads
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Technical reporting skills
- Analytical skills and demonstrated by methodological approach
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Electrical component knowledge a plus
- Bilingual (French & English)
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while minimizing environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
In Canada, ABB employs close to 5,000 people from coast to coast. We are the market leader in power transmission and distribution and hold leading market positions in most key product areas.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.