Position: Department Manager
Salary: $45,000 to $55,000
Perks: Benefits as of day 1; easily accessible by public transport and parking on-site
Are you celebrated throughout your entourage for your energy, optimism and charisma? Are you a natural leader looking for a new dynamic place to work? Then, we have the job for you!
Our client, a leader in the automobile industry, is looking for a Department Manager to supervise 25 of their Call Center Agents.
What your day looks like:
- Create action plans to encourage continuous improvement and success
- Review, document and improve work methods, processes and procedures
- Conduct the performance evaluation process
- Proactively solve any disciplinary issues
- Participate in the recruitment of new agents
- Continuously promote team spirit, and maintain a stimulating work environment
What you need to apply:
- Perfect command of French and English both verbal and written (bilingualism)
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Team Leader in a call center
- DEC or other post-secondary degree
- Strong command of the MS Office suite and any call center software
- Capability of producing and analyzing performance indicators
What you need to be hired:
- Ability to drive results displaying strong and charismatic leadership
- Hands-on attitude – not afraid to jump in when agents need help or call volume is at peak
- Mentality of a leader but not a "boss"
- A great sense of priorities
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.