A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Dealer Support Representative – Quebec
The Dealer Support Representative will be critical in delivering the best possible service and administrative support to our customers by providing insights and information to CARPROOF’s Dealer Sales team. Can you create the “wow” factor needed to ensure success in the first 15 seconds of a sales call? If you answered yes, this could be the perfect role for you!
CARPROOF, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), is a world-class data company that creates insight through information for the automotive industry. Offering solutions in vehicle history, appraisal, valuation and more, the CARPROOF name is synonymous with trusted, impartial and comprehensive used vehicle data. CARPROOF’s products are used by dealerships, vehicle manufacturers, consumers, major auctions, governments, insurance providers and police agencies across Canada. Based in London, Ontario and founded in 2000, CARPROOF has been consistently named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, and was also honoured with Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ awards. For more information about CARPROOF, visit www.carproof.com.
CARPROOF is excited to announce the new role of Dealer Support Representative for the Province of Quebec. This role will be key in supporting CARPROOF’s Quebec Outside Sales Representatives in providing best-in-class service to our customers.
The Dealer Support Representative will report to the Sales Manager – Quebec & Atlantic, while working closely with the Dealer Sales and Customer Service teams.
As the Dealer Support Representative, you will have strong communication skills in both of our national languages. You can quickly determine a customer’s needs and wants, and you’re not afraid to pick up the phone and call a dealer as part of your relationship-building efforts. You are detail-oriented and can accurately enter customer-related information into a CRM for the reference of our Sales and Customer Service teams. Supporting a team’s prospect generation and relationship building is appealing to you. You will generate various reports and use your research skills to provide valuable data and insights to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about a career in sales and service. Driven by results, you are the king or queen of follow-ups.
- Provide administrative support to Outside Sales Representatives by phoning Quebec dealers, booking appointments, setting up new accounts and investigating customer issues as they arise
- Maintain a portfolio of approximately 400 accounts, meeting specific call stats and quotas
- Use analytics to support strategic decisions and generate reports on product usage
- Research and review account notes to understand a dealer’s needs and identify potential opportunities
- Follow-up on customer inquiries and provide first-rate suggestions, solutions and overall telephone support
- Build and maintain relationships with a book of accounts by continually communicating with customers to identify their needs
- Qualify new prospect viability by gathering the insights necessary to make effective decisions
- Create, manage and maintain accurate records in our CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics).
Education and experience required
- Post-secondary education
- Prior customer service experience required, ideally 1+ year of successful phone-based account management or sales experience
- A background that demonstrates your desire to serve.
- Exceptional communication skills in French and English
- Adaptable and flexible demeanor with the ability to prioritize and manage time
- Reliable, autonomous team player – driven by results
- Professional telephone communication and prospecting skills
- Keen active listening skills
- Adept at handling objections
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customers
- Industry knowledge is an asset
- Self-disciplined and motivated
- Willing to work from home.
CARPROOF’s core values are based on integrity, gratitude, passion, innovation, performance and respect. The successful candidate will share these values.
This full-time position is based in Quebec City. More specifically, this is a home-office based role with the expectation to work Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm. Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses and health/dental benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CARPROOF is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
CARPROOF, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), is a world-class data company, providing products and services that create insight through information for the automotive industry. Offering solutions in vehicle history, appraisal, valuation and more, the CARPROOF name is synonymous with trusted, impartial and comprehensive used vehicle data. CARPROOF’s vehicle history products are used by dealerships, consumers, major auctions, governments, insurance providers and police agencies across Canada, to help users buy and sell vehicles with full transparency. CARPROOF’s vehicle valuation portfolio includes Canadian Red Book, which is relied upon for accurate vehicle valuations by governments and insurance companies. Based in London, Ontario and founded in 2000, CARPROOF has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, and was also honoured with Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ awards. For more information about CARPROOF, visit www.carproof.com.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.