A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Réseau LesPAC Inc. is a classified ads website with a unique positioning, thanks to its platform, a cutting-edge technology and its brand. In constant evolution, we are looking for dynamic and creative individuals to join our team. Réseau LesPAC Inc. is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Team Manager, Customer Support, the Customer Support Representative’s tasks are to offer a quality customer support experience and to answer customer requests, as well as performing a quality control over content and making sure that this content respects our terms of service.
• Answer customer demands regarding site usage (email 80%, phone 20%);
• Guide customers in their usage of the site in order to optimize their experience;
• Control the quality of the site’s content;
• Offer support to our commercial customers and partners;
• Gather, analyze and transfer user information in order to improve the quality of our product and service;
• Perform forum management as well as “video meeting” management;
• Perform data entry;
• Carry out any related tasks.
• High School diploma;
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in customer service;
• Bilingual, English and French (oral and written);
• Good experience with IT (Internet, Outlook, Microsoft Office).
Skills & competencies:
• Good writing skills;
• Ability to solve technical and functional problems;
• Knowledge of chat and forums;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
• Ability to collaborate and prioritize while maintaining an overview;
• Ability to be discreet, adaptive, proactive, conscientious, autonomous and have good judgement;
• Ability to work with a team;
• Have a good sense of responsibility.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Created in 1996, LesPAC.com is the number one classified site in Quebec. With 1.8 million unique visitors per month, the site attracts national and local advertisers. LesPAC.com ranks among the most visited web sites in Quebec, all categories combined.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.