A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Contract Estimation, the Customer Service Representative is responsible to oversee yearly contracts, analyzing price increases as well as maintaining and generating cost savings reports, along with the implementation and tracking of all new contracts. The contract coordinator will provide support for quotes, generate requested reports and forward orders for processing.
• Identify and provide requested pricing to customers for quotation purposes and/or for price increases.
• Analyze inventories to support customer contracts, requests and pricing, consider minimum/maximum levels, surplus, consignment, buyback, etc.
• Analyze the profitability margins of major contracts and provide recommendations to optimize their profitability.
• Provide support to Contract Supervisor for quotes.
• When requested, provide interchanges.
• Build and review price matrix according to each customer contract.
• Review yearly contracts for price increases and notify customers of any pricing increases.
• Ensure Price Protection Rebates are implemented and claimed.
• Track contract expiry terms and follow-up on renewal process.
• Follow-up on cost savings targets in major accounts.
• Develop and generate monthly and quarterly reports.
• Generate ad hoc reports for clients and when required, present reports to clients.
• Maintain and generate cost savings reports.
• Forward orders received through general mailbox/email for processing.
• Verify and locate new opportunities through customer websites and databases, when required.
• Provide assistance and support to the branches regarding the cost savings program and volume discounts, when required.
• Track new contracts through SharePoint, to track the appropriate stages of implementation, when required.
• Implement and monitor special projects.
• Perform various additional duties, as required.
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of related experience including product knowledge and experience in inside sales.
• College diploma in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Proven experience in industrial distribution.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Cognos and SharePoint.
• Bilingual in both English and French (spoken and written).
• High attention to detail.
• Technical knowledge in Bearing and power transmission
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.