A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Creative, innovative, stimulating and friendly: the work environment at Bouclair Home has it all!
We are happy to announce that our ever-growing Customer Service Team is on the lookout for fresh new talent full-time or part-time (day, evening or night)! We are searching for an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join our Store Support Centre in Pointe-Claire.
Join our team and let us be a part of your professional growth!
Customer service is the cornerstone of our business! Bouclair Home is a vibrant company and we would love to find a Customer Service Representative that embodies that energy to represent our brand at every level. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional customer service experience to all of our clients whether they want to know more about our company policies, learn about our online offers or request information about one of our newest products.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Representative
What we need from you:
• Deliver an exceptional customer service experience;
• Respond to telephone inquiries and emails;
• Provide accurate product knowledge;
• Recommend additional goods or services;
• Process online returns and answer order-related questions;
• Take the appropriate steps towards resolving online or in-store complaints;
• Respond to Social Media posts related to customer service issues;
• Log and monitor incident frequency and behaviour;
• Report incident results and establish recommendations to improve the overall client service process for resolving issues;
• Perform other related tasks.
What you bring to the table:
• Experience in customer service (experience in a call center environment is a plus!);
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• Bilingual with the ability to speak and write in French and English;
• Excellent communications skills;
• A great attitude with a laser-sharp focus on quality customer service;
• Leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
• Ability to think quickly and work independently with minimal supervision;
• Good listener.
Intrigued? Interested? Don’t waste any time! We want to hear from you!
Our HR team is looking forward to receiving your resume at email@example.com.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted. Bouclair is committed to employment equity principle. The masculine is used without discrimination and solely to lighten the text.
DISCOVER OUR VIBE
We are creators of an innovative lifestyle brand offering home fashion décor and furniture. We offer our customers a complete Omni-channel shopping experience, online and in our 100+ stores across Canada, designed to inspire customers with complete designed rooms.
Our newest addition, Bouclair X Studio, will revolutionize the way people shop for home décor. This new concept store is built on the idea that home starts with a feeling, not a look. By offering a total retail experience, we will inspire and enable our customers to discover their own vibe.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.