A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
This position is responsible for providing customer support and maintaining positive customer relations while responding to problems and inquiries. To maintain productive working relationships with internal and external customers and co-ordinate all aspects of siding, allied and promotional orders from receipt to delivery.
• Assist customers and sales reps with all inquiries regarding product, shipping, guidelines, warranty, etc.
• Responsible for servicing customers directly by telephone, mail, fax or over the counter.
• Communicate with Marketing and Pricing Departments regarding customer pricing issues.
• Regularly communicate by telephone to sales staff, Allied Dept., Marketing Dept, and Credit Department on inquiries, and to assist in facilitating orders for shipping and pick-up.
• Handling money re: cash sales, etc.
• Prepare daily schedule of orders and distribute to branch warehouse staff.
• Communicate with warehouse regarding shipping errors and discrepancies.
• Run weekly open order report and follow up on open orders with customers.
• Deal with any issues resulting from delivery, i.e. late shipment, shortages, damaged product.
• Prepare required paperwork for Freight Claims, and arrange for appropriate credit, and possible re-shipment, resulting from damaged product on shipment.
• Maintain customer listing.
• Order entry of customer orders.
• Process credits/invoices for customers when required.
• Back up to other Branch customer service reps and Inside Sales Representative when absent or on holidays.
• High school diploma or GED. Knowledge of building materials is an asset.
• 1 – 3 years prior experience as a Customer Service Rep.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• High degree of knowledge of Shop Edge system
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, email, etc.
• Attention to detail in all areas of work.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.