A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Location: St Hubert Branch
Schedule: 18.75-24 hours per week; Monday to Friday as per branch working hours
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is always front and center. That’s why we’re focused on providing them with sound financial advice through meaningful conversations. In this role, you’ll get to know our business quickly, working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. Here, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you’ll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career at BMO.
When you join us you'll be part of a workforce where flexibility means being there for our customers by thinking differently about how, when and where we all work.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is one of the most important roles at BMO. In this role you are the ambassador of our brand in your one-on-one interactions with our customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Serve and delight each customer during every interaction and execute financial transaction including deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, foreign currency requests and/or other account transactions in an efficient and professional manner
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership and educate our customers on self-serve options available to them with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience
- Understand our customers’ needs through quality conversations and identify opportunities to promote the right financial products and services to meet their needs
- Refer customers to branch team members and partners who can have quality needs based conversations to explore customers financial needs and goals
- Maintain overall appearance and presentation of the branch
- Actively participate in regular coaching sessions and team meetings
Joining the BMO Team has many perks, including:
- Access to a variety of formal and informal training including on-the-job training, online learning, virtual classroom and in-class-room learning
- Career planning tools and resources to support you in growing your career with us
- Opportunities to participate and volunteer in the community
- A flexible work schedule to meet your work/life commitments
What you need to succeed:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
- Bilingual: French and English
- Proven customer service experience and passion for helping others and sales delivery
- Sales & service oriented with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify sales opportunities and solve problems
- Effective relationship management skills
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task, with above-average computer skills and digital awareness
Candidates will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team including:
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts and locations within the market;
- Flexibility to work a variety of shift lengths from 3 hours to 9.5 hours/day.
We’re here to help our customers, our community and our colleagues. As a member of our branch team, we’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and networking-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, broaden your skillset and achieve your goals.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.