Launch your career at one of the largest Canadian customer contact centres and be part of a winning team with continuous opportunities for professional growth.
What will your typical day look like?
You will handle customer interactions and establish a relationship of trust with them in an effort to increase their level of satisfaction and confidence.
Specifically, you will:
• Handle incoming inquiries from our customers in a positive and enthusiastic manner
• Actively listen to customers to better understand their needs
• Propose products and services that meet their needs
• Solve customer issues
• Redirect them to someone else for help, if required
• Ensure the customer leaves the interaction feeling reassured and impressed
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to build your customer service skills
• Weekly 1:1 behavioral coaching sessions
• Ongoing support for immediate questions
• Career planning
• Potential for advancement within 6 months
• Competitive base salary
• Monthly performance-based bonus programs
• Paid initial and ongoing training for self-development
• Benefits (medical and dental)
• Employee discounts with local partners
• Expanded social network
What do you have to offer?
• Dynamic, passionate and caring
• Interested in having a challenging job
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Computer savvy
• Available full-time between 7 a.m. and midnight
What skills are an asset?
• High-school diploma
• Being fluently bilingual (English and French)
• Having previous work experience in sales and customer service
Apply now at www.Atelka.com and to our recruiter Danielle.Tremblay@Atelka.com.
Launch your career at Atelka!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.