A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: from $37K to $40K per year depending on experience
Schedule: from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A very well-established and growing client within the services industry is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator for their Lachine location. This is a very fast-paced environment. The company needs someone who enjoys working with clients on the phone and performing a variety of tasks related to coordination and administration. This is a front-line position that involves interacting with important professional clientele.
Good to Know:
- Salary ranging from $37K to $40K per year depending on experience
- Full-time hours – from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Excellent benefits after 3 months
- Opportunity for long-term growth
Please note that this is a bilingual environment and that bilingualism is very important in this role.
- Taking inbound calls
- Answering customers’ questions and reporting their problems with the system
- Taking down information from the call, entering it onto a service ticket
- Performing a professional follow-up with internal and external clients (the Service team and client)
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service
- Fluency in English and French (with very good basic written skills in both languages) – this is a firm requirement
- Very good time management skills
- Ability to work and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism to represent the company to client
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.