A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
ISN Canada is actively looking for a Customer Service Advisor for its customer service department, tools and equipment divisions.
Working under the supervision of the customer service supervisor and part of a 7 advisors team, your role will consist of:
- Answering incoming calls and emails from customers and representatives, taking orders and producing tenders;
- Identifying and conducting various searches on equipment, parts, tools and/or products as well as quantities required;
- Providing accurate information to customers and representatives on prices, inventory quantities, transport, etc.;
- Performing tasks related to the production of bids (transferring information to the customer, following performance, producing purchase orders, communicating with representatives, closing sales, etc.);
- Working with the customer service supervisor in resolving problems with customers (delays, lack of inventory, delivery, etc.);
- Performing administrative tasks such as data entry, credit management and returns, billing and taking inventory.
Requirements and working conditions:
- Education: high school (general) (DES) completed
- Years of experience related to the job offer: 1 to 2 years' experience
- Required languages written and spoken: French and English mandatory bilingualism
- Excellent customer service
- Team spirit
- Good computer skills (Office Suite)
- Good analytical skills and sense of judgment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Group insurance after three (3) months
- Group RRSP
- Five (5) days of personal leave in addition to annual vacation
- Discounts on products
If you want to work with a team that shares your values on innovation, collaboration, integrity and trust, this job is for you. Please submit your application before January 27th, 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
ISN Canada Group is a fast paced, rapidly growing company and is becoming one of the largest distributors of garage equipment, tools and lubrication equipment at national level.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.