A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Do You Know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our team works in a dynamic and stimulating environment using the latest technologies in the field of IT. As a rapidly-growing company with tens of thousands of business customers in over 100 countries, we’re always on the lookout for the top talent! As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a company that has been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Ready for a new challenge?
The challenge: Customer Service Advisor
Working out of our Sherbrooke office, you will join our technical support team to provide superior technical support and the best customer service in the industry to our customers in more than 100 countries. You will be responsible for the global “Client Experience”!
You will be asked to:
• Provide high quality customer service.
• Provide support by telephone, email or chat.
• Analyze and solve technical problems related to our Microsoft services, notably Office 365.
• Ensure a follow up to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Open tickets and enter a detailed description of clients’ technical problems in the ticket system.
• Carry out all other tasks related to the department’s operations, according to your specific knowledge and competence.
You have a background that is similar to this:
• Marked interest for information technology.
• Experience in customer service.
• Excellent oral and written English is essential.
• Knowledge of basic Windows applications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft products and services is considered an asset.
• You learn quickly and have a strong potential for professional development.
You possess the following skills and competencies:
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are results-oriented.
• You are known for your strong Customer Service skills.
• You are organized, resourceful and autonomous.
• You like to analyze and solve problems.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week).
• Flexible schedule.
• Competitive wages.
• Attractive group insurance plan.
• Retirement savings plan.
• Career development plan.
Other benefits: opportunities to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating working environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centre, etc.
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
****TO APPLY: http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SHERWEB&cws=1&rid=540
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our technical team works in a dynamic, stimulating environment and excels at using the latest technologies in the IT field. We’re growing fast, and with tens of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries trusting our expertise, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent! When you join our team, you’ll even be part of a company that’s been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.