Job Description - Copy & Print Centre Consultant (979616)
Copy & Print Centre Consultant: 979616
The Copy & Print Centre (CPC) Consultant monitors and delivers on daily financial/non-financial goals. Drives profitability through core business development and effective cost controls. Gains insights around team development opportunities and works to close skill gaps. Follows and teaches CPC processes and procedures and maintains and drives operational integrity of CPC. Monitors activities relating to alternative sales channels and decision making around order routing for production. Models behaviours and ensures team is accurately filtering and understanding needs of Business and Consumer clients. Is the authority and demonstrate how to provide solutions that meet client needs and recommend products and services that support these needs. Builds ongoing customer loyalty.
• Urgently responds to customers in queue.
• Provides accurate information to clients about CPC products and services, production capabilities, and order turnaround.
• Execute advanced non-production tasks. This could include managing correspondence with clients, and overseeing execution of the Production Log and replenishing supplies.
• Executes production tasks such as processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner and paying close attention to detail and instructions, and managing the project while following proper production procedures (set up, quality control, and finishing).
• Executes advanced production tasks such as machine calibration, promptly scheduling maintenance of copying and finishing equipment using Asset Management System.
• Plans, supports and implements promotional programs.
• Promotes web and route orders appropriately.
• Provides quality instruction to CPC Associates, ensures CPC associates are aware of the daily and weekly goals.
• Assesses team member selling and technical skill sets and trains and develops action plans for growth.
• Analyzes and reviews Copy and Print Profit and Loss and take steps to achieve sales and profit goals.
• Assesses who the customer is and applies accurate service principles.
• Applies and champions relationship selling practices and principles by understanding how the client’s project will be used and makes recommendations that add value to the client's project.
• Maintains relationships and grows the portfolio of CPC clients.
• Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in the CPC.
• Has a complete understanding of company policies and procedures related to their position, as outlined in the training checklist.
• Ensures all CPC associates check and understand all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portals, etc.).
• Ensures the general cleanliness of CPC workstations, according to company standards is maintained.
• Promotes and maintains a safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
• As per policy, required to have personal bags (parcels, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
· Demonstrated leadership ability.
· Demonstrates strong selling ability.
· Strong technical proficiency with computers and Microsoft software applications.
· Established and relevant experience with digital print technology and finishing processes.
· Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently in the CPC to effectively service the clients.
· Ability to resolve clients concerns in a diplomatic manner.
· Ability to engage clients in a friendly and professional manner.
· Capacity to communicate with clients effectively using a variety of mediums.
· Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
· Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
· Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
· 3-4 Years of Retail customer service is preferred.
· 1-2 years in a leadership or supervisory role with direct accountability for achieving sales and service targets is preferred.
· Prior experience in a retail/commercial printing environment is preferred.
· Successful completion of high school or greater.
· Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
· You are required to stand in a stationary position for periods of time. This would occur while working on various orders.
· You will be exposed to moderately disagreeable levels of noise generated by the copiers, the ringing of the telephone and internal paging system.
· A moderate amount of physical effort is required while stocking paper and copy supplies, you are capable of choosing when to stop and relax.
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
Job: Retail Locations
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.