A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
With your outstanding Customer Service skills, you should be with a outstanding professional organization.
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Representative for a $6B strong Financial Institution in Vancouver. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that values the development and growth of their employees.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- A dynamic and rewarding place to work and long-term career opportunities
- Competitive compensation packages
- Outstanding benefits and rewards programs
- Strong leadership and supportive team-oriented work environment
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, you will be responsible for greeting clients and providing them with fast and efficient professional service. You will project a pleasant and personable demeanor and maintain thorough working knowledge of our client's products and services.
BACKGROUND AND PROFILE:
- Minimum two years Customer Service in a retail or banking environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, while consistently providing a high standard of service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- French language is an asset
- Effective listening skills are essential for this position
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.