- (Reference :PCK232-356160)
Client Service Representative- Calgary, AB
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Requisition Number: 150039
Position Title: Client Service Representative (Shared Resources)- Calgary, AB
Position Type: Part-Time
Position Category: Customer Service
We have multiple part-time openings in the Calgary area.
Successful candidates must be willing:
- To travel within a pod of 5 - 6 different branches within Calgary.
- Must be flexible to work all branch hours, Monday through Saturday, and be able to commit to working our extended branch hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Must be available to attend a FULL TIME training program for the first 6 weeks.
Below is a snapshot of a Client Service Representative Career opportunity currently available at RBC.
Successful individuals in this role are extremely client service oriented and want to make a difference within their communities by putting the strength of RBC to work for our clients. Ideal candidates may already be working in a client service role or they may be returning to the workforce. The skills and desire to provide excellent client service are essential.
RBC Royal Bank is Canada's leading financial services institution. Employees at RBC are always earning the right to be our clients' first choice.
-Experience in a client service oriented role
- Industry experience in, retail, hospitality, travel, or financial services
- Some experience working in a sales environment where formal selling thresholds and targets are routine Skills/Competencies/Attributes:
- Friendly, outgoing personality - Client service orientation, driven to help clients meet needs or resolve problems
- Team player, driven to ensure that the whole RBC team is successful in meeting client needs
- Great communications skills
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to handle cash, compile facts, figures and files in an orderly fashion
- Retain knowledge about the features and benefits of a wide range of products and services and convey the information to clients
- Information-seeking skills; the ability to probe, find out more and improve your understanding of a client's situation or issue Each role at RBC offers a variety of development opportunities that are critical to an individual's career growth. In this role, the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in interacting with clients and developing general product/client knowledge.
RBC offers a Total Rewards program including competitive salary. Part time employees participate in opportunities for performance bonuses based on performance thresholds along with an array of flexible benefit, work/life and career development programs, long term investment and retirement savings plans. Training and development is provided to provide employees with access to the latest client service tools.
1. Respond to client-initiated contacts, delivering fast and efficient service, assisting with financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, cheque cashing/ordering, bill payments, money orders and transfers, and foreign currency exchanges.
2. Resolve problems at first point of contact where possible and refer more complex situations to senior officers.
3. Look for sales opportunities with all clients and refer to appropriate internal officers.
4. Adhere to compliance routines in carrying out transactions.
Experience: Less than 1 year
Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Salary: Not Available
Maximum Salary: Not Available
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.