A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
CLIENT CARE CENTRES – MONTREAL
Number of full and part-time positions to fill
Move your career forward and contribute to the financial health of our members and clients! Many customer service positions available in telemarketing, business or individual advisory services, credit analysis, fraud prevention and much more.
YOUR TALENT IS VALUED!
Reach your full potential with dynamic and involved managers—many who began their careers in a client care centre! Our teams of professional trainers will provide you with paid customized training to enhance your knowledge.
WHY CHOOSE DESJARDINS?
• A unique team atmosphere and dynamic environment;
• Distinct employee benefits;
• Salary starting at $20.33/hour + shift premiums (if applicable);
• Reimbursement for physical activity fees and tuition fees;
• Health and Wellness Program, including low-cost and healthy food options;
• Option to work from home and reserved bike parking;
• Many career advancement opportunities in one of the strongest financial institutions in the world;
• Nearby public transit (Assomption metro or Square Victoria metro depending on the job offer);
• 2016 Best Employer;
• 2016 Best Employer;
• Canada's Top Employers for Young People;
• Sustainable development;
Please note that most positions require bilingual proficiency and an oral evaluation will be done at the beginning of the hiring process.
Good typing skills (10 words/minute).
At Desjardins Group, your talent is what moves us forward! Tell us about your talent by applying now!
Other working conditions:
Some of the positions are in an unionized environment
About Desjardins Group
Desjardins Group is the leading cooperative financial group in Canada with assets over $200 billion. Drawing on the strength of its caisse network in Québec and Ontario and its subsidiaries across Canada, it offers a full range of financial products and services to its members and clients. Desjardins specializes in Wealth Management and Life and Health Insurance, in Property and Casualty Insurance, in Personal Services, in Business and Institutional Services. Best Corporate Citizen in Canada for 2012 and among Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Desjardins is supported by the skills of its 44,942 employees and the commitment of 5,268 elected officers. Desjardins members and the general public are invited to visit Desjardins Group’s education and cooperation program website at www.desjardins.com/co-opme.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.