A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
There’s nothing entry-level about it
Let’s have a conversation about starting a great career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide an environment to learn and grow. Get your career off to the right start. Visit our career site at www.wellsfargo.ca/careers and let’s have a conversation about your future today.
Business Sales Associate
Quebec City, CAN
Fast track your business development career in this unique role, where you will provide support for several Account Managers, gaining new skills and insight through their expertise and guidance. With exposure to a variety of industries, from manufacturing and retail through to transportation and construction
Applying your skills in a collaborative, team-driven environment, you will assume overall responsibility for credit analysis, developing and implementing marketing support and solicitation programs, as well as various administration duties.
• Prepare and thoroughly analyze credit applications from current and prospective customers
• Develop and implement direct mail solicitation and other marketing strategies in order to attain and surpass penetration objectives in both traditional as well as non-traditional markets
• Support Account Managers in the expansion of their client base
• Perform annual credit reviews with current customers
• Involved in the legal and administrative process necessary for funding transactions
• Control delinquency and collect past due interest
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Business
• Bilingualism – French/English
• In-depth knowledge of Financing and Accounting
• Effective information technology skills
• Demonstrated passion for customer interaction and business development
• Superior analytical skills
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding, collaborative, team-driven environment
• Demonstrated leadership through extracurricular activities and campus involvement
• 2+ years of experience in equipment financing or financial analysis
• CFA, CA, CMA or MBA - Finance Program
• Knowledge of financial accounting and taxation
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.